Homeowners admiring their new home from their yard

Homeowners Policies 

Whether you are a first-time home buyer, moving into your forever home, or buying your dream vacation property we have the coverage to fit your needs. 

We have the capability to help you build the perfect policy for your home.  This ensures that you will not be paying for unnecessary coverage and that you can add coverage that is important to your home and family's needs. 

Keys in a Door Lock of a rented home

Renters & Landlord Policies

It is important to have coverage for both renter and landlord when it comes to rental properties.  The policies provide different coverage for structure and contents to ensure that in the case of a claim both parties are covered.  

In addition to our standard renter's policies, we offer renters coverage to your college students renting on or off campus.  These policies protect your belongings just the same as you would if you were a homeowner. 

Inside of a Mobile Van that would be specialty insurance coverage

Specialty Coverage  & Umbrellas

Homes come in all different shapes and sizes, some even come on wheels.  If your vacation home or your place of residence is a sited travel trailer or a condo on the beach we have coverage available for any home.  

Additionally, we have umbrella coverages and endorsements for your homeowners policies including inland flood insurance, flat roof coverage.  We will ensure that you are aware of the coverage that will best suit your additional needs.

Important Terms to Know

Additional Living Expense

Coverage of your normal living expenses if your home were to be repaired after a claim. 


The amount that you pay out-of-pocket prior to your coverage amounts paying.


The price of your policy.  We also work with you to understand your premium payment schedule and options of payment. 

Scheduled Items

Additional coverage for items of higher value that you may want to add additional coverage to. 

Liability Coverage

If someone else is injured or has their belongings damaged on your property, this covers any claims against you, as well as any reasonable and necessary medical expenses.